Research funding

Postgraduate Research Support Scheme (PRSS)

The PRSS is to provide direct support for currently enrolled postgraduate research students. The Conservatorium will award funds to eligible applicants on a competitive basis according to the University's general guidelines.

For further information see the PRSS website.

Postgraduate Research Students Administration

Students requiring postgraduate research administration support should contact the Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Administration Centre on the University's Camperdown Campus.

Other research funding and scholarships

Information about scholarship opportunities is available from the Conservatorium Scholarships webpage.

More information is available from the University's Scholarships and Financial Support Service website.