The Sydney Conservatorium of Music Teaching and Learning focus brings together the policy-making role of the Teaching and Learning Committee with a wider range of portfolios and initiatives related to teaching and learning, and seeks to improve and assure the quality of teaching and learning across the Faculty.
The Teaching and Learning Committee seeks to foster a strong and dynamic learning and teaching culture within the Faculty by:
- Monitoring and reporting on learning and teaching developments within the larger university community, including the implications of technological change.
- Providing information and advice on policies and practices relating to effective learning and teaching.
- Fostering a broad range of student and staff support structures.
- Facilitating informed discussion of learning and teaching issues.
- Developing the Faculty Teaching and Learning Plan and preparing related submissions.