Governance and Quality
Learning and Teaching Committee
The Faculty’s Learning and Teaching Committee focuses on improving the quality of teaching and student learning. The Committee is structured to encourage active consultation with each teaching area, as well as with the student body and other key areas.
Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching) and Chair of the Committee is .
The Committee seeks to foster a strong and dynamic learning and teaching culture within the Faculty by:
- Monitoring and reporting on learning and teaching developments within the larger university community, including the implications of technological change.
- Providing information and advice on policies and practices relating to effective learning and teaching.
- Fostering a broad range of student and staff support structures.
- Facilitating informed discussion of learning and teaching issues.
- Developing the Faculty Teaching and Learning Plan and preparing related submissions.