2013 PPB Advisory Agricultural Scholarship: Call for Applications
26 March 2013
This scholarship was established by the PPB Advisory firm. The PPB Advisory firm helps clients to overcome barriers that may hinder their success to optimise the values of a business, deal with complex company restructures or deal with financial distress through the provision of strategic and professional services. The PPB Advisory firm employs over 300 people across Australia and New Zealand.
The PPB Advisory operates in many industries including agriculture/agribusiness, education, health and aged care and resources and infrastructure. The firm also support a number of charitable and not for profit organisations such as Jeans for Genes, Movember, Australian Red Cross and Oxfam. PPB Advisory encourages their partners and staff to provide assistance and support to individuals and organisations through various community events.
To be eligible, the applicant must be:
- Enrolling full-time in year 3 of the Bachelor of Agricultural Economics in 2013
Able to demonstrate financial need.
- Come from a rural background and outside the Sydney metropolitan area.
- Demonstrate excellent academic progress, with a minimum average mark of 75.
- Able to provide a personal statement (max.1 page) outlining information such as the nature of the career path in which you are interested; why you are passionate about agriculture and economics; other information you consider might be of interest.
- At the time of award the recipient may not be in receipt of any other substantial award for 2013. If you are in receipt of a Faculty Scholarship, you may rescind it to take this one.
- Be prepared to attend a selection interview or interviews.
Value: $10,000 per year for 2 years awarded to a Year 3 student
Application Closing Date: 10 April 2013
Contact: Ms Robyn Turner
Phone: 02 8627 1003