Woolworths Agricultural Business Scholarships
18 April 2012
Applications for the scholarships are now open!
Each year Woolworths offers 30 young Australians the opportunity to participate in our Agricultural Business Scholarship program.
During the fully-funded 12-day course, participants gain a broad academic perspective on the business of agriculture from key academics, Woolworths business leaders and other industry experts.
The course is practical as well as theoretical, and covers topics such as:
• Business strategy and planning
• Agricultural value chain
• Successful business leadership
• Business finance
• Logistics and supply chain management
• The role of government
• Doing business with retailers
• Sustainability and environmental issues