Social Determinants of Health Forum
27 July 2012
There are various underlying social determinants that affect the health of populations. The rhetoric surrounding the social determinants of health often focuses on the problem without providing actual solutions to the issue. The aim of this forum was to provide examples of "health in all policies".
- Professor Peter Sainsbury, Director of Population Health in South Western Sydney
- Deb Wildgoose, Senior Project Officer, Health in all Policies Unit, South Australia Health
- Isobel Ludford, Project Officer, Health in all Policies Unit, South Australia Health
- Dr. Stacy Carter, Centre for Values, Ethics & Law in Medicine, University of Sydney
- Professor Alan Cass, Senior Director, Renal & Metabolic Division, George Insitute for Global Health
- Professor John MacDonald, School of Science and Health,University of Western Sydney
- Dr Catherine Hawke, School of Rural Health, University of Sydney
- Centre for Population Health, NSW Ministry of Health
Click here to visit the Social Determinants of Health Special Interest Group page to access presentations as they become available, and join the group.
Contact: Dr. Rosalie Pockett (SDOH SIG)