Queen's Birthday Honours17 June 2013
Congratulations to our alumni represented in this year's Queen's Birthday Honours.
Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM)
- Mr Christopher Herbert Brown, OAM (LLB 1972, LLM 1978) For service to the community, particularly to people with a disability.
- Dr Elwyn Edgar Ernest Elms, OAM (LLB 1967, DipCrim 1990)
For service to the law in New South Wales, and to the community.
- Mr James Herbert Marsden, OAM (LLB 1973)
For service to the community of Campbelltown.
- Mr Gambhir Watts, OAM (MALP 1999)
For service to multicultural relations in New South Wales.
Member of the Order of Australia (AM)
- The Hon Mr Paul Robert Andrew Munro, AM (LLB 1961)
For significant service to workplace relations, the trade union movement, and to industrial law.
- Mr Kenneth Reginald Reed, AM (BA 1957, LLB 1960)
For significant service to the performing and visual arts as a supporter and philanthropist.
Public Service Medal (PSM)
- Mr Nigel Richard Ray, PSM (BEc 1982, LLB 1984, MEc 1987)
For outstanding public service through contributing to economic policy and the Australian Government's fiscal strategy in response to the Global Financial Crisis.
Emergency Services Medal (ESM)
- Mr James Lindsay Glissan, ESM QC (BA LLB 1971, LLM 1976)
Contact: Greg Sherington
Phone: +61 2 9351 0202