Crossing New Legal Frontiers
24 June 2014
Sydney Law School is pleased to announce its new publication, Crossing New Legal Frontiers: Our Leaders Make a Difference.
The 47 page document outlines Sydney Law School's key research strengths and showcases the work of its experts.
"Crossing New Legal Frontiers is a snapshot of some of the remarkable work of Sydney Law School's academic staff," said the Dean, Professor Joellen Riley.
"We are an exceptionally strong faculty, and there are so many people whose innovative ideas might have inspired more portraits.
"Here we have chosen just a few scholars, to highlight some of the particular strengths of this faculty."
Academic staff profiled include:
- Professor Ben Saul
- Professor Anne Twomey
- Professor Roger Magnusson
- Associate Professor Kimberlee Weatherall
- Associate Professor Simon Butt
- Professor Jennifer Hill
- Associate Professor David Rolph
- Associate Professor Belinda Smith
- Penelope Crossley
- Professor Mary Crock
- Dr Ghena Krayem
- Professor Rosemary Lyster
The publication also outlines the work of Sydney Law School's Research Centres and Institutes such as:
- Australian Centre for Climate and Environmental Law
- Centre for Asian and Pacific Law
- Centre for Health Governance, Law and Ethics
- Constitutional Reform Unit
- Julius Stone of Jurisprudence
- Ross Parsons Centre for Commercial, Corporate and Taxation Law
- Sydney Centre for International Law
- Sydney Institute of Criminology