Academic Positions Vacant
21 April 2011
- Work with internationally renowned colleagues
- Progressive and globally focused law school
- Full-time continuing appointment (part-time negotiable)
Sydney Law School is the premier global law school in Australia, preparing law graduates for national, transnational and international legal careers.
The special strengths of our law school are our high calibre student body, internationally recognised academic staff, the high quality of our research and teaching, and the invaluable contribution made by our alumni and the legal profession.
We also attract the largest cohort of doctoral and other higher degree research students in Australia.
As a specialist in your relevant area, this is your opportunity to:
- teach students at all levels
- build upon the school's international and comparative law focus and develop your specialist area of research
Sydney Law School is currently hiring the following:
- LECTURER / SENIOR LECTURER IN PUBLIC, CONSTITUTIONAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
- LECTURER / SENIOR LECTURER IN REAL PROPERTY LAW
- LECTURER / SENIOR LECTURER IN TORTS
- SENIOR LECTURER / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- PROFESSOR IN EQUITY/TRUSTS
Follow the above hyperlinks for further details.
If you have qualifications and experience in related disciplines please contact Michelle Carlon on + 61 2 8627 1238 or firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in future vacancies.
Applications close 22 May 2011.
Contact: Michelle Carlon
Phone: +61 2 8627 1238