Master of Pharmacy Information Sessions
29 August 2012
The Master of Pharmacy is an innovative postgraduate entry program designed to fast track you into a rewarding and challenging career in the profession of pharmacy.
As one of the leading centres for pharmacy education and research in Australia, the Master of Pharmacy at the University of Sydney is a ranked above the best.
As a Master of Pharmacy student you will:
- Be taught in a faculty with more than 100 years experience in delivering leading-edge pharmacy education
- Be taught by world-renowned academics
- Be able to assume prominent roles in all aspects of the pharmacy profession and be leaders in innovative, evidence-based practice.
To find out more about this degree, you are invited to attend an information session run by the Faculty of Pharmacy.
Associate Professor Tim Chen, course coordinator for the Master of Pharmacy, will host information sessions that will cover:
- entry requirements including prerequisite subjects
- an overview of course content
- potential career options
Associate Professor Chen will also be available to answer any questions you have on the Master of Pharmacy.
The information sessions will be held on:
- Monday 24 September, 12pm - 1pm,N351 Tutorial Room, Pharmacy and Bank Building (A15)
RSVP's are essentialto register, please email your contact details to:
Phone:02 9036 9552
For further information on the Master of Pharmacy can be found on ourfuture students page.
Contact: Kate Sanday
Phone: 02 9351 2311