Research Australia Awards 2013
20 June 2013
The Research Australia Awards recognizes and celebrates achievement and contribution to the landscape of health and medical research in Australia.
Awards are presented for areas such as discovery, advocacy, philanthropy, lifetime achievement, leadership and innovation, in front of an audience representing Research Australia’s member community, supporters, the business community, politicians, and other notable guests.
Nominations are open until 1 July 2013 for the following categories:
- Bupa Australia: Advocacy Award
- Griffith University: Discovery Award
- Macquarie Group Foundation: Great Australian Philanthropy Award
- Victorian Government: Leadership & Innovation Award
- Leadership in Corporate Giving
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Peter Wills Medal