Lung Foundation Australia / Menarini Australia grants
10 January 2014
Lung Foundation Australia has partnered with Menarini Australia to offer two new grants.
1. COPD Research Top-Up Grant - Up to value of $20,000
This grant supports research to improve the diagnosis and management of COPD in Australia. It is available as a once-off payment, to support a current research project that is approaching its final year.
2. European Respiratory Society (ERS) Annual Congress Travel Grants - Up to value of $5,000
This grant provides key health professionals who work with COPD patients, the opportunity to attend the European Respiratory Society (ERS) Annual Congress in Munich in September 2014. It will support participant costs for attendance including:
- Return airfares
- Accommodation for the duration of the conference
- Travel costs (e.g. taxis, parking)
- Daily incidentals and meals allowances not to exceed ATO reasonable allowances
- Full registration
For more information, visit the Lung Foundation Australia website.
Contact: Penelope Harvey