Featured opportunity: Australian National Commission for UNESCO grant fund
22 November 2012
This scheme assists projects which will further UNESCO priorities and objectives. These are generally defined as:
- attaining quality education for all and lifelong learning;
- mobilising science knowledge and policy for sustainable development;
- addressing emerging social and ethical challenges;
- fostering cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue;
- building inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication.