Scopus Young Researcher of the Year awards
12 April 2013
Know an outstanding researcher under 40? Encourage them to apply for the Scopus Young Researcher of the Year award.
The Awards for 2013 will be presented across several categories including:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Life Sciences and Biological Sciences
- Medicine and Medical Sciences
To be eligible the researcher must be:
- 40 years of age or less as of 1 July 2013
- a Citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or Permanent Resident, employed at an Australasian Research Institution
- published in peer-reviewed literature
The winner of each category will be invited to the award ceremony, receive a certificate, $1000 cash prize and all travel and accommodation costs will be covered by Elsevier.
Please nominate an appropriately qualified and eligible young researcher by 15 May 2013.
For further information including application details and eligibility criteria please visit the Scopus website.
Contact: Jenny Turner
Phone: 8627 8135