Sydney Research Networks Scheme (SyReNS): EoIs now open
11 October 2012
Expressions of interest for the Sydney Research Networks Scheme (SyReNS) are now open. SyReNS provides funding and other support for themed research groups or networks spanning multiple Faculties over a two year period.
Ideally SyReNS funding will lead to a substantial, sustainable, externally-funded program into the future i.e. at least in some instances, it would be seed funding to develop a major application for a Centre or the like.
Recipients last year included:
- Sydney Social Justice Project
- Sydney Network on Climate Change and Society
- Sydney Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity Network
- Sciences and Technologies of Learning (STL)
- Health and Work Research Network
- Energy Storage Research Network
Find out more about SyReNS, including how to lodge your Expression of Interest, at the SyReNS page.
Contact: Andrew Black
Phone: +61 2 8627 8143