ICT Research funding: Faculty-Specific IT Research and Education Program
28 February 2013
ICT will again be supporting information technology requirements in faculties through the Faculty-Specific IT Research and Education Program (FREIP) in 2013. This program aims to support projects which are ineligible for the main ICT funding streams.
The scope of the program is:
- To develop IT solutions/services for research and teaching support within one or more faculties.
- Proposed project has defined technology deliverables.
- Proposed budget per project has a maximum limit of 20% of the total program budget
- Projects or initiatives not covered by University-wide funding streams
- Alignment to Faculty strategies
- Need - degree to which the project is required to sustain University (faculty) operations
- Value for money - to what degree does the project improve efficiency and reduce costs, and how much will theproject cost to implement and what are the ongoing operational costs associated with project?
Round 1 - Friday, 15 March 2013 (High priority, urgent projects)
Round 2 - Friday, 17 May 2013
Contact Mike Baker for an information pack.