NHMRC closing date changes
4 March 2011
The closing dates for a number of NHMRC schemes have been revised to ensure that no applicants are disadvantaged by the previous disruption in RGMS accessibility and performance.
The revised internal closing dates are:
- Centres of Research Excellence: 17 March 2011
- Translating Research into Practice Fellowships (TRIP): 1 April 2011
- Career Development Fellowships: 22 March 2011
- Project Grants: 8 March 2011
As with all revised deadlines, only applications commenced in RGMS by the original external closing dates will be accepted:
- Centres of Research Excellence: 25 March 2011
- TRIPs: 24 March 2011
- Career Development Fellowships: 31 March 2011
- Project Grants:8 March 2011
Contact hours for the Research Help Centre
From 1 March, the Research Help Centre will not operate on Sundays.
From Monday 7 March, the Research Help Centre will not operate after 7pm AEDST.
Research Help Centre will continue to provide support from 8am to 7pm AEDST from Monday to Friday, and 10am to 4pm on Saturdays.