Research opportunities bulletin
8 April 2011
Humanities and social sciences
- Harold Mitchell Foundation Research Grant: Applications can be submitted throughout the year
- National Organisation for Rare Disorders Requests for Proposals: Closes 6 May 2011
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia (MSRA Investigator-driven project grants
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) 2011 Diabetes Research Innovation Award: Closes 21 April 2011
Science in Public L'Oréal Australia for Women in Science Fellowship: Closes 27 April 2011
Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia (MSRA) Postdoctoral Fellowships: Closes 12 April 2011
National Institutes of Health NIH Funding
If you are interested in applying for NIH grants you should subscribe to the NIH Funding bulletin. If you are planning on submitting an application to an eligible funding scheme please contact Yamini Sandiran to assist you with the application process.
Sciences & Engineering
- Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (DIISR) Prime Minister's Prize for Science: Closes 13 May 2011
- Science in Public L'Oréal Australia for Women in Science Fellowship: Closes 27 April 2011
About the Bulletin
The Research Opportunities Bulletin is sent out on average once a week. It includes funding opportunities and news from the Research Portfolio.