DECRA guidelines now available
11 April 2011
Instructionsfor Sydney DECRA applicants are now available.
- Sydneyinstructions for DECRA applicants (PDF) - Unikey required
The objectives of the DECRA scheme are to:
- support and advance promising early career researchers;
- promote enhanced opportunities for diverse career pathways
- focus research effort in the National Research Priority areas to improve research capacity and policy outcomes; and
- enable research and research training in high quality and supportive environments.
- Internal closing: 2 May 2011
- External closing: 18 May 2011
- In the first instance, please contact the relevant Head of School or Discipline
- After you have done this, contact Joanne Elliot of Research Grants Administration and Funding