Linkage gudelines now available
13 April 2011
Sydney instructions for ARC Linkage applicants are now available.
The objectives of Linkage Projects are to:
- encourage and develop long-term strategic research alliances between higher education organisations and other organisations, including with industry and other end-users, in order to apply advanced knowledge to problems and/or to provide opportunities to obtain national economic, social or cultural benefits;
- enhance the scale and focus of research in National Research Priorities;
- foster opportunities for postdoctoral researchers to pursue internationally competitive research in collaboration with organisations outside the higher education sector, targeting those who have demonstrated a clear commitment to high-quality research;
- provide outcome-oriented research training to prepare high-calibre postgraduate research students; and
- produce a national pool of world-class researchers to meet the needs of the broader Australian innovation system.
Key dates for Round 1:
- Internal closing date: 27 April 2011
- External closing date: 11 May 2011
- Request not to assess: 11 May 2011