Sydney guidelines for LIEF applicants now available
27 May 2011
The Sydney guidelines for ARC Linkage Infrastructure Equipment Facilities (LIEF) applicants are now available.
- Sydney LIEF guidelines (doc) - Unikey required
The Linkage Infrastructure Equipment and Facilities scheme:
- encourages institutions to develop collaborative arrangements among themselves, across the higher education sector and with organisations outside the sector, in order to develop research infrastructure;
- supports large-scale cooperative initiatives involving two or more institutions, thereby allowing expensive facilities to be shared;
- enhances support for areas of research strength; and
- ensures that researchers in fields of recognised research potential have access to the support necessary for development.
- Release of funding rules: 3 May 2011
- Proposals open: 3 May 2011
- Internal closing date:8 June 2011
- Eligibility exemption requests: N/A
- External closing date: 22 June 2011
Contact: Ziyad Hosenbux
Phone: + 61 2 8627 8126