Register: Annual Scientific Research Meeting
14 October 2011
Register now for the RNSH, UTS, Sydney, KIMR Annual Scientific Research Meeting.
The meeting will be held 1-2 November at the Kolling Building, RNSH.
Invited speakers include:
- Professor Friedrich Goetz - Institute of Microbial Genetics, Germany
New virulent bacterial strains are causative for recent epidemics (outbreaks)
- Dr Gyorgy Hutvagner - Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee.
Small regulatory RNAs: Discovery, mechanism and impact on health.
- Associate Professor Chris O'Neill - Human Reproduction Kolling Institute, Sydney
Building embryos that make healthy adults
- Dr Peter Stanton - Male Fertility Regulation Laboratory, Prince Henry's Institute of Medical Research
Modulation of microRNA activity in the testis: a new paradigm for male fertility.
- Dr. Gabriel Aguirre-Ollinger - Centre for Autonomous Systems, University of Technology, Sydney
Powered exoskeletons for movement rehabilitation.
- Professor Len Harrison - Dept of Immunology, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research Environment
Environment-gene interactions and prevention of diabetes.
The Annual Scientific Research Meeting started in 1983 and is a collaboration between Royal North Shore Hospital (RNSH), the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), the University of Sydney (Sydney) and the Kolling Institute of Medical Research (KIMR).
Contact: RNSH Research Office
Phone: 9926 8106