Briefing: ARC Discovery Projects for 2013
14 December 2011
This briefing will focus on key changes in the Discovery Project Funding Rules for projects that will commence in 2012.
Sessions providing detailed advice on developing applications will be arranged in the New Year, when the ARC's Instructions to Applicants and the application form are available.
Members of the Research Development team available to assist in structuring and developing your proposal are:
- Margaret Harris (Humanities and Creative Arts)
- Graeme Gill (Social Sciences)
- Mitchell Guss (Science and Technology)
- Carol Armour (NHMRC focus)
- Andrew Black, Director, Research Development (all disciplines)
- Jenny Turner, Manager, Research Development (all disciplines)
Briefing on ARC Discovery Projects for 2013.
When: Thursday 15 December, 12pm- 1pm.
Where: Quad General Lecture Theatre, K2.05
Purpose: To communicate key changes and ongoing issues in the Discovery Projects Funding Rules for Projects commencing in 2013.