Expressions of interest open: ARC LIEF
9 January 2012
Expressions of interest for ARC LIEF funding in 2013 are now being accepted.
The Linkage Infrastructure Equipment and Facilities scheme:
- encourages institutions to develop collaborative arrangements among themselves, across the higher education sector and with organisations outside the sector, in order to develop research infrastructure;
- supports large-scale cooperative initiatives involving two or more institutions, thereby allowing expensive facilities to be shared;
- enhances support for areas of research strength; and
- ensures that researchers in fields of recognised research potential have access to the support necessary for development.
If you are interested in applying for an ARC LIEF grant, complete the Expression of Interest form and return it to Research Grants Administration and Funding by 15 February 2012.
- Download the EOI form(doc) - Unikey required
Contact: Return forms to Ziyad Hosenbux