Apply now: Scopus Young Researcher Awards
15 May 2012
The Australian Research Management Society (ARMS) and Elsevier are looking to recognise young researchers for their achievements.
The Scopus awards are offered in the following categories:
- Humanities and social sciences
- Physical sciences
- Engineering and technology
- Life sciences and biological sciences
- Medicine and medical sciences
To apply you'll have to satisfy the following criteria:
- Age 40 or less as of 1 July 2012.
- Australia or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Employee of an Australasian research institution who is:
- is currently engaged in research activities that fall under one of the Award categories
- is employed on a 0.5 or above contract and not a full-time research student, although may be concurrently pursuing higher degree by research qualifications
- is published in peer-reviewed literature
For more infomration, including the evaluation criteria, visit the Elsevier website.
Applications close Friday 1 July 2012.
Contact: Macy Lee