Postgraduate mid year entry options
12 April 2010
Postgraduate courses available for mid year entry
Mid year entry is available for a variety of Postgraduate coursework programs in the Faculty of Science:
- Master of Bioethics
- Master of Applied Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Environmental Science & Law
- Graduate Certificate in Science (History and Philosophy of Science)
- Master of Medical Physics
- Master of Applied Science (Microscopy and Microanalysis)
- Master of Applied Science (Molecular Biotechnology)
- Master of Photonics and Optical Science
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology**
- Master of Applied Science (Health Psycholoy)
- Master of Applied Science (Psychology of Coaching)**
- Master of Applied Science (Spatial Information Science)
**please note the closing date for these programs only is 30 May 2010 for both domestic and international applicants. Applications will be assessed in the first week of June, and students will be notified of the outcome of their application in the second week of June (by mail).
All other applications close 30 June for domestic applicants and 30 April for international applicants.
To view further information on applying, please visit the Postgraduate Applications page.
Contact: Faculty of Science Information Helpline
Phone: 02 9351 3021