HR Service Centre new delivery model from 2 January 2014
9 December 2013
What are the changes?
- We have established a new HR Contact Centre and a team of HR advice consultants will be available to assist you with your HR enquiries.
- Consistent, accurate, and timely advice from HR Advice Consultants and HR Senior Advice Consultants.
- Dedicated administration and payroll teams have been established to focus on HR transactional processing.
- There will no longer be a dedicated HR Service Centre Officer responsible for a particular faculty, school or PSU.
- You will only need to remember one number 1300 850 484.
- A new phone menu, with only four options which is simple, quick and easy to use.
- You can still email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business hours will be extended from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Payroll, Administration, Process Improvement, Strategic Solutions and Recruitment team will now form part of the HR Service Centre structure. There will be no changes to the way you interact with Recruitment until further notice.
- Ownership of enquiries from beginning to end including the ability to receive updates and to track your case through to resolution.
- Calls will be only be recorded for training and coaching purposes and will remain strictly confidential.
HR Contact Centre services
- Assistance with online system navigation such as intranet, myHRonline, CareerPath and RiskWare.
- Assistance with payroll enquires such as casual timesheets and other pay-related matters.
- Assistance with general enquiries on employee contracts, immigration and relocation.
- Guidance, advice and interpretation of HR Policy and the University's Enterprise Agreement.
Learn more about our phone menu options
- Press 1 for payroll including timesheets, leave, deductions or superannuation.
- Press 2 for assistance with employee self-service including myHRonline, RiskWare, CareerPath including AP&D or to obtain your employee number.
- Press 3 if your call relates to HR policy, contracts including negotiation, immigration, career development or the Enterprise Agreement.
- Press 0 to hear the options again.
If you have additional feedback or questions, please contact Troy Hemsworth, HR Contact Centre Manager on 02 8627 1315, or email email@example.com.