FOR THE MASTER OF NURSING (GRADUATE ENTRY)
Before you apply online, you need to get together a number of CERTIFIED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS which you will need to upload with your application. You need to check the University guidelines for the certification of documents.
Online applications are made directly to the University and assessed by Sydney Nursing School.
Along with your online application you will need to upload whatever copies of documents you have from the following list
- Certified copy of original official transcript indicating successful completion of academic qualifications
- Certified translations, by a recognised translation authority, of any documentation not in English in particular transcripts and awards
- Certified copy of your passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate. Permanent residents must also provide a certified copy of their visa and the date they first entered Australia.
- Certified copy of your marriage certificate or other appropriate documentation if your name has changed
- Certified copy of IELTS academic exam or TOEFL test results as evidence of English language proficiency
- Certified copies of any degrees or diplomas awarded