FOR THE MASTER OF NURSING (GRADUATE ENTRY)
Before you apply online, you need to get together a number of documents which you will need to upload with your application.
Online applications are made directly to the University and assessed by Sydney Nursing School.
Along with your online application you will need to upload whatever documents you have from the following list
- Original official transcript indicating successful completion of academic qualifications
- Translations, by a recognised translation authority, of any documentation not in English in particular transcripts and awards
- Passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate. Permanent residents must also provide a visa and the date they first entered Australia.
- Marriage certificate or other appropriate documentation if your name has changed
- IELTS academic exam or TOEFL test results as evidence of English language proficiency
- Any degrees or diplomas awarded