Information for pre-registration students
The following courses are referred to as "pre-registration" because they are available to students who have not yet become registered nurses. Pre-registration courses are designed for those students who wish to become registered nurses in the state of NSW.
For more detailed information about these courses, go to the COURSES tab, or follow the links below. You can also contact the advisers and coordinators for pre-registration courses.
- Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts/Master of Nursing
- Bachelor of Health Sciences/Master of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science/Master of Nursing
- Master of Nursing (Graduate Entry)
If you enrol in of any of our re-registration courses, you will be required to work in clinical placements. There are over 900 hours of clinical hours which contribute towards the degree.