Create your own program
Get the most out of the day with the University of Sydney Open Day Planner. Look up the full program of mini lectures, tours and entertainment, navigate around campus, and create your own personalised program for the day using the 'My schedule' tool.
- use the application shown below; or
- create your own program with your mobile device
How it works
Scroll through a full list of activities and mini lectures, and click on the '+' icon to save your events to 'My schedule'. Enter your email address in the 'My schedule' page to send your personalised program straight to your inbox.
For the best experience using the University of Sydney Open Day planner, please use a HTML5 supported browser such as Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 3.5+, Safari or Chrome.
1. Open your mobile device internet browser.
2. Locate the address bar and type in the URL sydney.edu.au/openday/planner
3. Press GO or Go to (this action varies, depending on your phone model).
4. The Open Day Planner landing page should appear.
5. Add the Planner to your home screen for easy access.
1. Make sure you have a Quick Response (QR) code reader app installed on your mobile device.
2. Use the QR code reader app to scan the code on the left.
3. The Open Day Planner landing page should appear.
4. Add the Planner to your home screen for easy access.
Add to Home Screen
To install the planner on your iPhone or iPad: tap and then Add to Home Screen
To install the Planner on your Android phone: tap the settings or menu button and then Bookmarks. Tap Add then OK. Tap and hold for 2 seconds on the bookmark then Add shortcut to Home.