Chairing Meetings at an Executive Level
Are you a senior academic who is or will be responsible for chairing an academic committee?
Would you like to have a better understanding of what your responsibilities are and exactly what the role of an academic chair involves?
This half day interactive workshop will provide:
- The 'nuts-and-bolts' of academic committees, helping you understand its purpose and composition
- An insight into the challenges of Chairing an Academic meeting
- An opportunity to discuss challenges you may have already encountered in your experience as a Chair
- Insights on the role of Chair from an experienced panel of Chairs from across the University
- An understanding of the support available to Chairs at the University
This program is specifically for senior academics or SGS who are or will be responsible for chairing meetings at an executive level.
Trevor Skelly, Learning Advisor
9:30am - 1:00pm
Ground Floor, Bligh Building (L03B)
Sydney University Village
90 Carillon Avenue, Newtown
For more information or to enrol via CareerPath, click here.