- To build on the self awareness concepts and skills learned in the ‘Personal Effectiveness as a Leader’ module
- To learn and apply ‘Situational Leadership’ within the university context
- To highlight participants’ existing leadership strengths with people and build greater effectiveness
- To work with ‘live’ workplace situations involving people management and leadership issues.
Key Content Areas
- Key challenges in leading others
- What the experts say
- Situational Leadership
- Trust Based Relationships
- Dealing with challenging/ confronting people related issues
- Team leadership, facilitation and development of others
Arthur Rindfleisch has worked as a management and leadership educator for over 23 years in seven different government, corporate and professional services environments. His approach to presentation is both entertaining and informative.
His specialist people skills combined with his day to day real–life experience and capacity to genuinely connect with his audience will make this workshop memorable and practical.
This two day program is aimed at academic and professional staff who are in middle/senior level leadership positions or about to assume such positions.
As a guideline this would generally include senior administrative staff at levels HEO 10+ and above and senior academic levels, Heads of Schools, and above.
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Ground floor, Bligh Building (L03B)
90 Carillon Avenue, Newtown
Sydney University Village
Learnings Solutions are currently programming for Semester 2, 2010.
To register your expression of interest
Please leave your details here and we will place you on our waiting list for this program.