Print and Web: Design and production planning
This is a one-day workshop designed to give participants the skills and tools they need to plan for a printed document or website. Participants gain an insight into the tools and the practical steps to take a job from a brief to completion.
Participants will learn how to:
- Prepare a brief for web or print
- Choose the correct colours, fonts and layout for print or web
- Liaise with the designer and printer to ensure they know what you want
- Plan, manage and budget the job until completion
- Look at and recognise design pros and cons
- Prepare photographs correctly for both print and web
- Correctly create a pdf for the commercial printer or for e-mail
This course has been designed to assist anyone who manages any print or web documents. After completion of this one-day course you will understand the procedure, considerations needed and appropriate people to contact in order to streamline the production and successfully produce printed documents or web sites.
9.00am - 4.30pm
Ground Floor, Bligh Building (L03B)
90 Carillon Avenue, Newtown
Sydney University Village
- Learning Solutions' is currently programming for Semester 1, 2011.
To register your expression of interest
If you wish to express your interest in attending this program when future dates are established, please fill in the following waiting list form.