PM&D for new reviewers (professional staff)
This one day workshop covers the knowledge and skills to:
- encourage a positive perception of the benefits of PM&D for professional staff
- conduct PM&D reviews effectively
Reviewers are required to complete the workshop before completing any PM&D reviews.
The course delivers an overview of the key components of the PM&D process and at the end of the program participants will:
- Be able to accurately complete all the steps in the PM&D process
- Know how the University views the role and potential for PM&D
- Know the qualities of good performance objectives
- Know how to evaluate and rate performance using the PM&D framework
- Be able to conduct a successful performance review meeting
- Know the steps in managing underperformance using the Performance Improvement Plan
The course will cover issues of consistency in ratings and the impact of PM&D ratings on incremental progression and performance bonuses and progression.
Participants will learn through the experiential group exercises and have the opportunity to share with and learn from the performance management experience of others in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
The course is suitable for supervisors and reviewers of professional staff but is particularly relevant for new reviewers of professional staff.
Talent & Organisational Development staff
9.00am - 4.30pm
Ground floor, Bligh Building (L03B)
90 Carillon Avenue, Newtown
Sydney University Village
For more information or to enrol via CareerPath, click here.