Teaching and learning spaces
The building accommodates over 1,500 undergraduate students in a combination of wet and dry teaching laboratory spaces.
Learning and teaching spaces include:
- student commons: an open-plan space connected to the main café and building atrium
- an auditorium with 360 capacity
- large teaching laboratory with a capacity of 240 students
- specialist teaching laboratories, including a combination of computer-only, and computer and microscope facilities with flexible configurations and up to a 120 capacity
- a small-group teaching lab (12 people) and four seminar rooms, each holding 20 which can be configured flexibly.
01:35 minutes Download video (mp4, 110.00 Mb)