Registration Costs for AAPAE 17th Annual Conference 2010
Full Registration Package
- 1 Conference satchel with Program and CD of conference proceedings.
- 1 Invitation to Welcome Cocktail – Nicholson’s Museum, Uni of Sydney.
- 1 Invitation to Conference Dinner – Grand Stands, Uni of Sydney.
- Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea for the duration of the conference.
- 1 Free student registration including morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea for the duration of the conference.
Members of the AAPAE
(i.e. members who have already paid their dues for the current 2010 financial year)
Early Bird Member (Before 1st April) - $580
Normal Member registration (After April 1st) - $625
Non-members of the AAPAE and members who have not yet renewed their membership for the current (2010) financial year. N.B: Membership of the AAPAE for the current year is included in the fee.
Early Bird Member (Before 1st April) - $675
Normal Member registration (After April 1st) - $720
Any time: $250 includes catering for the duration of the conference
NB: includes free membership of the AAPAE
Includes morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea, on the day + conference satchel; only.
Before 1st April
Full Day Early Bird - $250
Full Day Early Bird Student - $150
After April 1st
Full Day - $300
Full Day Student - $175
Supplementary Costs for Accompanying Individuals
- Welcome Cocktail in the Nicholson’s Museum 16th June 2010: $50 per person
- Conference Dinner at the University of Sydney Grand Stands: $70 per person
For any enquiries please email the conference convenor at: .