Points to remember
- When contacting any of the service providers in the Driver Guide Contacts (104KB PDF), ensure you inform them that,
YOUR VEHICLE IS MANAGED BY SMARTFLEET MANAGEMENT SERVICES.
- Smartfleet Management Services will manage and pay for all service and maintenance requirements.
- (1st Services) (Warranty Work) (Manufacturer Recall Notice Work) - must be carried out by a dealership that carries the franchise of your vehicle.
- For vehicles located outside of the Sydney Metropolitan area, service and maintenance work may be carried out by most major motor vehicle dealerships. Just remember to inform the service provider that your vehicle is managed by Smartfleet Management Services.
Vehicle pickup & delivery service
Location - Sydney Metropolitan Area Only
- Available as indicated under the respective provider information.
- The central pickup and delivery point is located across from the University Sports & Aquatic Centre. This area is highlighted with a RED marker shown on the map which is just behind the Biochemistry & Microbiology Building (G08).
- Ensure that you park in one of the eight marked Fleet Management parking bays, complete and display the Parking Permission Notice (33KB PDF) on the dashboard of the vehicle to avoid any parking fines.
- Contact the service provider to book your vehicle in, and notify them that you require the pickup and delivery service.
- Park your vehicle in the area highlighted with a RED marker shown on the map.
Leave your vehicle keys at the CIS reception area, ground floor, Services Building (G12).
- Drop off times for the pickup and delivery service are as follows – between 7.30am and 9.00am, and if you wish to leave your vehicle overnight, it must be dropped off before 5pm so you can leave your keys at reception.
- If your vehicle is to be dropped off after hours, please leave your vehicle keys with Security and inform the Campus Infrastructure and Services (CIS) reception desk that the keys are with Security.