Conditions of Caltex fuel card use
- All fuel card purchases must be vehicle related and ONLY for the vehicle described on the fuel card. Check the vehicle registration number for reference.
- The CORRECT vehicle ODOMETER reading MUST be recorded at every fuel transaction.
- Non-compliance of fuel card requirements as per the policy will result in the cancellation of the fuel card.
Fuel card theft or loss
- Report immediately to Fleet Management or Smartfleet Vehicle Services for fuel card cancellation and reissue.
Fuel card product
- This card only provides the fuel product applicable to your vehicle (e.g. If the vehicle manufacturer recommendation is for ULP or E10).
- Your fuel card allows you to fuel your vehicle at all Caltex and Ampol related sites.