PhD Research Insights
The Project Management doctoral student is required to provide a unique contribution to the body of knowledge linked to project management. This undertaking requires a minimum of three years full time research. Initially a complete scan of the research literature is undertaken to ensure the subsequent investigation is breaking new ground. This depth and focus may provide the background or insights into issues or innovations that impact your organisation. It may be worthwhile to insert your organisations context into these close and detailed investigations and insights. Contact our Program Manager for further information.
Through our research we have built strong relationships with many different organisations, from the banking, finance and healthcare sectors through to state and federal government agencies and service providers.
Organisations that we have collaborated with include:
- NSW Fire and Rescue
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
- Australian Federal Police
- NSW Department of Health and Hunter New England Health
- NSW State Emergency Services
- Emergency Management Australia
- CRC Financial Markets
- Bushfire Cooperative Research Centre
Within the University, we have linked our Complex Systems research with:
- Institute for Sustainable Solutions
- Sydney Institute for Emerging Infectious Disease and Biosecurity
- Centre for Obesity, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Centre for Mathematical Biology
- Centre for International Security Studies
Engineering Sydney brings together the organisations within the Faculty with external links. This includes five Foundations, Centres of expertise and the Engineering Sydney Alumni Organisation.
Engineering Sydney aims to:
- Develop alumni relations and encourage alumni engagement.
- Bring industry and students together.
- Provide information services.
- Build involvement and support from industry and government.