Media releases and information
- “Want to capture carbon? Look to nanomaterials”, The Conversation, 25 July 2013
- Nanomaterial to help reduce CO2 emissions, University of Adelaide press release, 9 July 2013
- Capturing and converting carbon dioxide, University of Sydney, June 2013.
- Carbon capture can’t rely on fine-tuning old technologies, Bradley Ladewig in The Conversation, 13 February 2013
- Carbon sponge could soak up coal emissions, Monash University, 12 February 2013
- CSIRO 'solar sponge' soaks up CO2 emissions, CSIRO, 12 February 2013
- Carbon capture and storage is becoming a green strategy, Dr Richard Aldous (CO2CRC) in The Conversation, 8 December 2012.
- MOF the chart: why a record-breaking surface area matters, Dr Christopher Sumby in The Conversation, 17 October 2012
- Can nuclear science help solve the carbon capture riddle? (ANSTO)
- Capturing CO2 (University of Sydney, 10 May 2011)
Some related projects