Volunteer for research studies
We can't do research without your help.
If you'd like to get involved, there are many studies looking for volunteers. Below is a list of the most recent, or you can browse by category.
- The MIKrO Study: Osteoarthritis and the Gut
- Asthma intervention
- Drawing asthma: An interview
- Volunteers Wanted for Driving Simulator Study
- Improving the assessment of pain following spinal cord injury
- Online survey: Body perceptions and sexuality among university students in Sydney
- Cannabis and pain
- Exercise for Cannabis Withdrawal
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Improving the early detection of autism
- Controls wanted for research into gender differences
- Do you suffer painful knee osteoarthritis?
- Enrolling patients with moderate eczema in new topical clinical trial
- Is sitting behind the wheel driving you mad?
- Study on cigarette smoking in people with depression
- Healthy people with no sleep problems wanted
- Do you have a non-anxious child aged 15-17?
- Neuroimaging – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) study