How you can partner with the University of Sydney on an ARC Linkage Project
Who can be a partner?
Organisations that can partner with us include:
- private sector organisations, both industry and not for profit
- most state, territory and commonwealth government departments and organisations.
What will your organisation get from a partnership with the University of Sydney?
You organisation can:
- leverage up to four times your cash contribution in Commonwealth funds
- develop links with one of Australia’s premier universities through direct collaboration
- have opportunities to recruit our outstanding research scholars
- have access to research and development tax concessions.
What will be required of your organisation if you become a partner?
- a minimum cash contribution of 25 percent of awarded ARC funds for the project
- total cash plus in-kind contributions equal to awarded ARC funds
- active participation in the project
- a written research agreement with the University that outlines roles, contributions and intellectual property arrangements.