Associate Professor Twomey welcomes expressions of interest to undertake study in the areas of her research interests and in Constitutional Law and Public Law generally.
Associate Professor Twomey supervises students undertaking research in a range of areas within Constitutional Law and Public Law.
Examples of subject areas in which Associate Professor has, is currently or is about to supervise students include the following:
- The formation of new States within a federation - lessons for the Northern Territory
- The scope and nature of the executive power
- Judicial review of prerogative powers
- The extent of the application of s 116 of the Constitution and freedom of religion
- A revised theory of parliamentary privilege
Want to find out more?
The opportunity ID for this research opportunity is: 1454
Other opportunities with Professor Anne Twomey