Advanced computer modelling of biological systems using insight knowledge
Unfortunately, this opportunity is currently unavailable. Please check back at a later date.
Computer modelling for clinics-oriented purpose with new knowledge from medical images.
Computer modelling techniques, which employ information technology to build abstracted mathematical model, have been widely used to describe behaviours of real systems and predict future trends in many areas such as finance, entertainment, and meteorology. In the area of biomedicine, modelling techniques have also been applied to disclose quantitative interactions between functional process and physiological system. This project will be initialized from current modelling techniques and advance the models for case-oriented purpose with new knowledge from medical images. The project will foster the abilities of image analysis, system design and integration, data simulation and team collaboration.
Want to find out more?
The opportunity ID for this research opportunity is: 307
Other opportunities with Professor David Feng
- Discovery of new image-derived features for computer-aided diagnosis
- Automated 3-Dimensional Biomedical Registration for Whole-body Images from Combined PET/CT Scanners - Automatic Registration for 3D Whole-body Images from Combined PET/CT Scanners
- Deformable Registration for Temporal Lung Volumes
- Kinetic Characterization and Mapping for Whole-body Molecular Image Retrieval
- Multi-dimensional Biomedical Data Visualization
- Image Representation using Multi-dimensional Biomedical Functional and Anatomical Features
- Automatic Image Content Annotation
- Web Image Annotation
- Data Management for Automated Identification and Classification of Plant Images
- Novel Image Retouching Techniques
- Automatic Video Content Annotation
- Intelligent Access to Digital TV Content
- Semantic Multimedia Information Retrieval
- Multimedia Streaming with Peer-to-Peer Techniques
- Intelligent Multimodality Molecular Image Segmentation
- Multimodality Medical Image Segmentation
- Medical Image Mining for Computer-Aided Diagnosis
- Functional Brain Image Understanding for Differential Diagnosis of Dementia
- Content-based Retrieval and Management of Multi-dimensional Biomedical Imaging Data
- Object-based Volumetric Texture Feature Extraction for Biomedical Image Retrieval
Other opportunities with Dr Lingfeng Wen