About Professor Peter Eades
Research Interests: Information visualisation, especially software visualisation, Algorithms, especially geometric algorithms, Program analysis.
- Seok-Hee Hong and Peter Eades, Drawing Planar Graphs Symmetrically II: Biconnected Planar Graphs, Algorithmica, to appear
- Hugo do Nascimento and Peter Eades, User hints: a framework for interactive optimisation, Future Generation Computer Systems, to appear.
- Seok-Hee Hong, Petere Eades, Jonathan Hilman, Linkless symmetric drawings of series parallel digraphs, Computational Geometry, 2004; 29 (3), pp 191-222
- Seok-Hee Hong and P. Eades, Graph Drawing, Chapter 46 of the Handbook of Data Structures and Applications Chapter 50 (ed. D. Mehta and S. Sahni), CRC Press, 2004.
- Seok-Hee Hong and Peter Eades, Drawing Trees Symmetrically in Three Dimensions, Algorithmica 36 (2), 153 - 178 , 2003.
- Hiroshi Nagamochi and Peter Eades, An edge-splitting algorithm in planar graphs, J. Combinatorial Optimization 7, 137 - 159, 2003.
- Graham Farr and Peter Eades, Skewness of graphs with small cutsets, Graphs and Combinatorics, 19 (2), 177-194 (2003).
- Xuemin Lin and Peter Eades, Towards area requirements for drawing hierarchically planar graphs. Theoretical Computer Science 292(3): 679-695 (2003).
- Mao Lin Huang, Wei Lai, and Peter Eades, Flowchart Components for Program Visualization, Chapter 3 of Software Visualization - From Theory to Practice (ed. Kang Zhang), 59 - 75, Kluwer, 2003.
- Mao Lin Huang and Peter Eades, On-line Visualization and Navigation of the Global Web Structure, International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering 13 (1), 27-52, 2003.