We are among the world's top research universities. The research we do here makes a real difference to our understanding of today's world and how we work and live in it.
Spotlight: Calling for Volunteers
The Boden Institute’s Annie Simpson highlights successful studies involving volunteers, the challenges in recruiting volunteers and the benefits involved.
Professor of Clinical Psychology Louise Sharpe is investigating the development of anxiety in children with asthma.
PhD candidate Julia Chapman is devising a lifestyle program for sleep apnea sufferers and explained how assisting with medical research helps society as a whole.
Read more about the research we are doing in other Spotlight stories.
Research in the Faculties
- Agriculture and Environment
- Architecture, Design and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Information Technologies
- Health Sciences
- Law (Sydney Law School)
- Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
- Music (Sydney Conservatorium of Music)
- Nursing (Sydney Nursing School)
- Veterinary Science
- Visual Arts (Sydney College of the Arts)