- June 26 seminar - Publishing your research with Springer
Springer Science+Business Media editors Nick Melchior and Bernadette Ohmer discuss the best ways of getting research from ideas into print.
- July 8, 2013 - July Education Symposium on MOOCs
A symposium on MOOCS and the student experience of blended learning will take place at the University on the 8th of July from 12 noon to 5pm. Register now.
In the last two years we have hosted and presented at a number of events. Here are some of the highlights.
- June 15-19, 2013 - CSCL at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
Several of our researchers presented at this year's international Conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning, CSCL.
- On April 10th Professor Sten Ludvigsen presented Learning with, and coordination between, representations in science and mathematics: “What should I do next?” (recording available online).
- On April 2 2013, STL co-sponsored the Human Centred Technology (HCT) workshop "Harnessing Unobtrusive Sensing to Understand Human Behaviour for Lifelong Goals".
- October 11 2012 - Lina Markauskaite and Peter Goodyear present an ascilite webinar on ICT-enhanced social and educational research methods.
- September 27 2012 - Peter Goodyear presents a keynote on Connected Learning at the highspeed broadband and higher education forum at the University of Melbourne.
- September 6 2012 - Computer-Human Adapted Interaction group, CHAI, demonstrate their Multi-touch Classroom 2.0.
- September 5 2012 - Peter Goodyear presents at RMIT on learning in a networked world
- July 27 2012 - Peter Goodyear presented on designing for learning at the ERIN lecture series
- July 2-6 2012 - International Conference of the Learning Sciences - In July 2012 we hosted ICLS2012 in Sydney. Judy Kay presented one of the keynote addresses.
We host a number of events to support the dissemination of work in learning technology and the learning sciences. Stay in touch with upcoming events by subscribing to our blog.