Work with us - overview
As a member of our network, you will have opportunities to:
- Join one of our cross-disciplinary working groups: shaping up new research ideas, developing research proposals and drafting white papers on key areas of research and practice
- Propose and help run a research development event, designed to create new foci for research, and establishing relationships with potential funders and end-users of research
- Participate in our annual Research Fest – at which over a hundred staff, PhD students and external collaborators gather to share ideas, research findings, new problems and innovative research methods
- Become involved in cross-faculty supervision of research students and mentoring schemes
- Join the NAPLES network – the international network of academics and students involved in learning sciences programs. STL is one of the founding nodes in the NAPLES network.
There are also opportunities for:
- Doctorate Study (if you are interested in gaining high level skills and a deep understanding of research in this rapidly expanding area)
- Working with us as a postdoctoral research fellow, research assistant or intern
- Engaging with us as an external research partner.
To join the network or for more information on our program of research please contact our Chair, Professor Peter Goodyear, at