Obtaining animals

All animals acquired from outside the University must be obtained through Laboratory Animal Services (LAS) in order to comply with animal research laws. This includes animals acquired from collaborators either within Australia or overseas.

If ordering transgenic or gene knockout animals, your project must have been approved in advance by the Institutional Biosafety Committee.

Find out more: