ARC Centres of Excellence
ARC Centres of Excellence involve significant collaboration which will allow the complementary research resources of universities, publicly funded research organisations, other research bodies, governments and businesses to be concentrated to support research in all fields of research except Medical and Dental research.
ARC Centres of Excellence will be selected through a three-stage process:
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) submitted to the ARC
- Full Proposals will be invited by the ARC after assessment and shortlisting of all EOIs.
- Full Proposals will be assessed and shortlisted, and the Applicants of shortlisted Proposals will be invited to participate in interviews with the Selection Advisory Committee (SAC).
- Minimum: $1 million per calendar year
- Maximum: $4million per calendar year
- Proposals open: 24 June 2013
- ARC closing date: 8 August 2013